more WIP for my hospital project, which had recently been put on hold while my back recovered from a weird spasm, meaning I couldn't sit upright for over a week!
I've now managed to paint and glue in all the internal walls for the ground floor and even add a few fire exits and other signage. Again I will add more detail when I've completed the main build, but for now I'm content to put up little bits of detail so the floor is playable. I made all the pieces for the administrators office and some of the canteen furniture too! The desk is made up of bits of foam board with a paper desk blotter (with bloody hand prints!) scratch built phone made out of foam sheet and a fully painted pc that I showed you in another post, complete the desk set. The chair is made from a push pin with the point removed, a piece of foam for a seat and a match stick/coffee stirrer back rest and I'm really pleased with the way it has come out, so much so that I have made up some more for the canteen chairs. The filing cabinet is made out of foam board, card and foam sheet scored with the detail and what office would be complete without a plant! A drinking straw cut to length and painted terracotta with some lichen attached makes a convincing potted plant.