Saturday 5 December 2015

Ready to go!

before I kicked off the next chapter I wanted to show my preperation for playing.  First things first is the scenario. I've already decided the shape of the next couple of steps for the family, depending on how they fair. This time I decided to write up the preview before playing rather than writing it all after as it wouldn't be shaped or biased by the result of the game.

Secondly I grouped all of my miniatures together for a photo-shoot :)



Now I' ready to go! 


8 comments:

  1. Awesome shall look forward to the report :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaa! More fun with the Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was as orgnised as you are; when I'm ready for a game it's chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, nice setup. Nicely organized, hopefully it stays that way. Let the apocalypse commence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is what Icall organization.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got so excited about starting the next chapter with all that prep that I forgot I'm starting a run of night shifts so a little delay in playing...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Looking forward to this one dude.

    ReplyDelete