Thursday 2 February 2017

Another post.....sorry

Hi all

Clearly I'm procrastinating and not writing essays............ so a post every day of this week so far and another planned for tomorrow.  However this is just to let you know that I have posted yet another video batrep on my YouTube channel, this was recorded on the same day as the one I posted yesterday and has taken equally as long to download as the first!

https://youtu.be/gLSwwcR8pJ4

please be so kind as to comment and/or subscribe if you feel so inclined.  Any hints or tips about the game or the set up would be appreciated.

hope you enjoy 
dGG

6 comments:

  1. Get writing, late submissions are penalised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Martin, I'll crack on with it tomorrow

      Delete
  2. Excellent news, something else for me to do instead of writing reports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Procrastination kings!

      Prize is the post Michael

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No worries Phil, I've no intention of getting capped. I'm averaging 65-75% so far.

      Delete