Sunday 20 December 2015

My last post of 2015

This may seem a little premature but this is my last post until the New Year. From tomorrow I will be working nights on and off until January 2nd. This means that over the festive period I will be either working or sleeping with very little in between, thankfully I have Christmas Day during the day off (although I will be back in the ambulance that night) so I get to spend a little time with the family but probably no gaming :(

Anyway I want to take this time, the calm before the storm as it were to wish you all a merry Christmas and fun festive period.  I hope you are all blessed with a multitude of shiny new toys and fun geeky things. Good luck to those taking part in the analogue painting challenge, although I'm not competing I intend to paint up and display my haul over the course of January as I have a lot of holiday time owed! 

Stay safe, be good to your loved ones and cherish them always
Much love
da Gobbo aka Andy

18 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Andy. Bumping into you via this blogging lark has certainly been one of the highlights of 2015 wargaming for me, and seeing your hospital project come to life. I look forward to seeing more of wonderful work in the New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BK, that means a lot, since restarting this blog this year I have been absolutely inspired by the blogs I've been reading. The standard that you and the likes of Vampifan have set has made me raise my game and kept me posting. All the best dude :-)

      Delete
  2. I wish you all the best, Andy. It has been a pleasure getting to know you through your wonderful blog postings. Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you have an amazing New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Bryan, thank you for your terrific postings, very kind comments and very generous sharing of electronic goodies. I'm thankful to have met you and the other chaps that lurk these particular corners of the inter webs . Stay healthy my friend, I'll catch you on the flip side!

      Delete
  3. A very Happy Christmas to you too Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir Michael and a prosperous New Year to you!

      Delete
  4. Happy Christmas and a great New Year to you Andy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob and to you, much love my undead brother!

      Delete
  5. Have as good a time s you can whilst you're working over the holiday season; we''l all be waiting in antcipation of your return next year.
    all the best to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, a couple of days rest after the New Year and I'll be good to go. I've got a massive Napoleonic battle using Black Powder rules planned for the 4th expect pictures!

      Delete
  6. Have a Merry Christmas come what my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. And a happy Christmas to you too sir, cheers Phil ;-)

      Delete
  8. Merry Christmas dude! I hope you have a good one despite being very busy at work. I hope you get appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I'll certainly try. All the best dude

      Delete
  9. Merry christmas Andy. Hope you and your family will enjoy the days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks man, I'm mainly nocturnal this Christmas but the small window of daylight hours will be with my family. Take care milord, have a good one

    ReplyDelete