Friday 23 October 2015

Heroes.....

thanks to Vampifan (cheers dude!) I managed to get my hands on figs of some everyday heroes. -paramedics!  These guys might not carry big guns or dress in spandex - they might do, who knows what they do in their down time... But they save lives on a daily (near daily at least, well weekly.....ok, ok, maybe just sometimes!!) basis.  I'm not sure whether they will survive the zed apocalypse for too long given that they try to revive the dead for a living(!) but I know some tough old SOBs who wear the green so you never know, especially as a lot of them are ex-military!

I painted these guys in the same uniform colour as South East Coastal Ambulance (SECAmb) which happens to be my trust.



8 comments:

  1. Speaking from personal experience I'd like to say that all paramedics are heroes of the highest order. They saved my life in 2013 and helped my dad a few times after he lost a leg. Our (North Eastern) paramedics wear the same uniform as your guys. Great paint jobs on these beautifully sculpted figures. I'm glad I was able to point them out to you, Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan, I for one am glad that they saved your life, how would I get my blogging fix....lol
    thank you, they were fun figures to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys, I'm blushing now! I much appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Paramedics truly are heroes among us. These turned out very nice, and should make a great addition to your hospital board as well.

    I would fear during the zombie apocalypse the first responders would be disproportionately affected in the early days. Hopefully these fare better in your campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, folks will be calling for help left, right and centre and the poor responders will pay the price. Leaning over to do chest compressions and the 'dead' patient rips your throat out, tussling with a z in the back of an ambo!

      Delete
  4. Great work dude! They look really good. Yes paramedics are true heroes, especially given the hours they put in.
    Bryan is a legend amongst bloggers, so I'm glad he's still knocking out the posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work they look marvellous!

    ReplyDelete