Tuesday 11 December 2018

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Hi all

My apologies once again for the absence on here and my fellow bloggers pages. No I haven’t abandoned blogging but with “winter pressures” at work and a multitude of home improvement projects, hobby time has been a bit sparse. That’s not to say I haven’t done anything only that I haven’t been able to capture it in the written form. 

I have however been recording some of my efforts which centre around terrain building rather than playing but hopefully are a little interesting none the less. I uploaded them to YouTube and have supplied a link to the first part, if you subscribe you can watch all 6 parts that I have done so far.


Now I’m gonna try to catch up on my favourite blogs, I may even get to comment 

Cheers
dGG

13 comments:

  1. We have all experienced the pressures of work, real-life, Xmas etc. at one time or another, so I wouldn't worry.
    We know you'll let us know what you've been up to when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you’re still at least thinking about hobbying, Andy, and have had some time to keep the creative juices flowing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real life has that rather annoying habit of getting in the way Andy. My blog has suffered from the same effect! Booooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries mate. Time is always a precious commodity this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully time pressures ease and you can get back to hobbying sooner than later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear your still doing hobby when you can, that's the main thing finding a bit of time for you inbetween the necessary things

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fully understand your situation, Andy. It is great to have you back. You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear time has been short (it is for me too at the moment) but better to channel eh time you have into the hobby itself rather than blogging about it ;)

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you back Andy! I'm right there with you on zero hobby time - I've got four post that have been sitting in the queue for almost two months that I can't seem to find time to finish 😑
    I'll definitely be checking out your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you back, Andy and I jave now subscribed to your channel. Nice work on the Koi pond - may have to 'borrow' that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks all for your kind words, I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete