Friday 27 September 2024

The Burrows of Warren Percy - part 2

 Hi y’all

Following up from the last post, here are the rest of the buildings that I made for the “Warren Percy Affair” the two person campaign for Burrows & Badgers by Michael Lovejoy. As before I haven’t taken too many “how to” pictures, as I wasn’t blogging when I built them. And, as before here is the link for Oathsworn Miniatures, the Lovejoy's business so that you can compare my efforts to the "official" buildings and in case you want to spend your hard earned hobby tokens on some gorgeous miniatures.

this time I would use some thick card as the main body of the walls

i love the eccentricity of the architecture


this time i cheated a little bit and purchased some Sarissa Precision windows
and doors. Made of MDF they were designed for B&B and again support the 
creators of this awesome little game




more zenithal highlighting







The rear view of the "Brock's Rest" the barrels are removable but I added a
permanent log pile and other detail

The front view - this is easily my favourite build hence the massive photo dump

the ivy was scratch built from teddy bear stuffing and leaf  debris



note the different size doors to allow entry for all of Northymbria's inhabitants



Highclere Hall

Duntrackin

Lots of photos of the Tavern - The Brock's Rest i know, but i'm really happy with the way it has come out. The other two buildings are just as pretty really but the extra details are what make the country pub type building. I also built the interior of the tavern and you'll be seeing it soon enough in one of my upcoming batreps - although it’s weirdly not a B&B batrep. My next posts will come thick and fast over the Zombtober period. This will be my first zombtober in over four years and although I won't be painting zeds or survivors (I literally don't have any...), I will be posting my first ATZ batreps in a long time, picking up where we left off with my uniquely English take on the zompoc. In order to get a headstart on catching up where we left off, click here to take you to the ATZ - an English Adventure page.

hope you enjoy

dGG

please consider spreading the word that this blog exists, I don't make any money doing it but it would be very gratifying to know that more than 4 people read it...lol (darn my ego!)


No comments:

Post a Comment